Professional Indemnity Cover
Professional Indemnity insurance provides coverage for legal costs and expenses incurred in your defence, as well as compensation payable to a third party, in the event that a client alleges negligence, errors, or omissions in your professional services.
It helps protect you from financial losses resulting from legal claims and ensures that you can meet your legal obligations.
No matter what type of industry you are in, it is an essential type of insurance to have to keep your business in motion when things don’t go to plan. If things go wrong, it is best to be insured properly.
Our specialist Professional Indemnity insurance covers you for all legal costs on any claims brought against you and it also covers the cost of any rewards associated with it. Our team here at Pembroke Insurances will provide you with a competitive quote and a policy to meet all your specific requirements.
We specialise in the following areas:
- Accountants and Bookkeepers
- Architects and Consulting Engineers
- Building Contractors Design and Construct
- Quantity Surveyors and Estate Agents
- Technology and Telecommunications
- Recruitment Agents
What does Professional Indemnity Insurance Cover?
- Lost or Damaged Documents
- Professional Negligence
- Breach of Confidence
- Breach of Contract
What are the Benefits of Professional Indemnity Insurance?
- Accidental breach of confidentiality
- Protect your business against negligence
- Your policy will cover you if you lose documents
- Compensation for court attendance